Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Balestier
Balestier is located in the central part of Singapore and is one of Novena’s subzones. When you ask Singaporeans about Balestier, they will almost always associate it with old shophouses, chicken rice, and Bak Kut Teh.
That said, if you’re in the area for their signature dishes, you can check out Loy Kee Chicken Rice, Boon Tong Kee, Founder Bak Kut Teh, and Balestier Bak Kut Teh.
Should you ever need a licensed moneylender in Balestier, this post will help you spot which businesses are worth your trust.
How to choose a good money lender near me?
- Business license: Refer to the Ministry of Law’s list of licensed moneylenders to ensure that a business is legal. As an added safeguard, you can also read our guide for spotting illegal moneylenders here.
- Loan specialty: There are different types of loans that borrowers can apply for. Although moneylenders are capable of providing services for a wide variety of loans, most of them tend to excel at a specific service.
If you know exactly what type of loan you want to get, this can help you narrow down your choices to lenders that specialize in it.
- Application process: Licensed moneylenders are doing all they can to make loan applications very convenient for their borrowers. Since they know that borrowers typically need the money right away, they make sure that they release the money in the soonest time possible.
- Terms & Conditions: A trustworthy moneylender will see to it that you understand all the loan’s terms and conditions. They know exactly how to explain things to you in a clear and easily understandable way.
- Interest rates: Licensed moneylenders in Singapore will never charge more than 4% in interest, as legalized by the Ministry of Law.
- Customer reviews: Finally, know what other people say about a particular moneylender. Reviews are very helpful in filtering who does a good job or not.
How to apply for a loan?
Getting a loan from a licensed moneylender like 365 Credit Solutions is very simple. Listed below are the 4 steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Determine the amount
Knowing how much you need to borrow can help the moneylender determine which of their loan plans best fits your situation.
Step 2: Check the requirements
Most loans have the same basic requirements. In any case, you should be ready with your: ID card, proof of employment, proof of residence, SingPass, and 3 latest pay slips.
Step 3: Submit application
Apply for a loan via our online form, email, or phone.
Step 4: Read the terms & conditions
After we’ve examined your application, we’ll then finalize a loan plan that matches your needs.
If the terms and conditions look good to you, you can sign the agreement. Then, we’ll release your money immediately.
These days, getting a loan from a Licensed Money Lender has already become very convenient. No need to qualify for strict requirements or wait for days to get your much-needed cash. Personal Loan Balestier can provide you with the loans that you need in no time!
Contact us at 6222 5500 or email@example.com to learn more about loans and the suitable options for you.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Moneylender By Location
Ready to Apply?
Fill out this form and we will get back to you within 3 working hours