Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Chinatown
The demographics in Chinatown are generally broken down into the upper class and middle class. Traditionally, the upper class in Chinatown, Singapore do not work a traditional job but instead owns a business often inherited from their families.
On the other hand, the middle class in Chinatown, Singapore are generally working in one of the many establishments and businesses in the area. Chinatown is flourishing with many businesses, and that is not limited to eateries and restaurants.
Chinatown is a tourist hotspot, which opens a lot of opportunities for work.
However, working in Chinatown can also be expensive. Sometimes, some of us might even have or face financial difficulties that could be solved with an advance paycheck, which makes having a payday loan important.
What is a payday loan?
Payday loans are a cash advance, a short term personal loan meant to cover an emergency that you have faced before your payday pays out your paycheck.
Generally, you can only take out payday loans amounting to one month’s salary.
The loans are meant to help cover an emergency that you could face, like a medical bill or a broken down electrical appliance that needs to be replaced immediately. The loan must then be repaid back on your next payday, as they serve as a financial safety net for you to get through the month.
How to Apply for a Payday Loan
In order to apply for a payday loan, you must be at least 18 years of age and are working full time.
- Local Singaporeans must earn a minimum of $1500
- Foreign workers working in Singapore must earn a minimum of $2000 in order to qualify.
Once you are eligible, you must then bring along certain documents in order for your application to be processed and succeed.
For locals, you need the following;
1. Identity card
2. Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and or tenancy agreement)
3. Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
4.SingPass ( to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
If you are a foreign worker, you need to provide the following;
2. Work permit / S Pass / E Pass
3. Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
4. Proof of employment (certificate of employment or recent 3 months payslip)
5. Proof of income (bank or account statement)
6. SingPass ( to log into IRAS website)
If you are interested in taking out a personal loan to use for your investment, you can visit the website of the best licensed money lender Chinatown. We aim to be your go-to Money Lender Chinatown that will provide you with the best loan plans!
Visit us to learn more about our products and services in order for us to better understand your needs.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me