Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
Choa Chu Kang was developed quickly from a rural to a residential area in western Singapore. Often abbreviated as CCK, the area is known for its many recreational parks and locations.
You can enjoy a stroll and shopping spree at the mall, or visit the variety of nature parks in the area like Choa Chu Kang Park. You can also visit and play at Choa Chu Kang Stadium!
In its seven subzones, there is no shortage of fun to be had, so you have to make sure that you’ve got enough cash on hand to make the most of the experience. Check out the local moneylender, 365 Credit Solutions!
How to identify a licensed money lender?
A licensed money lender must be registered with the Ministry of Law and follow the Moneylenders Act. Licensing ensures that lending establishments offer affordable loans, adhere to responsible lending practices, and maintain accurate records at all times.
You can tell whether a moneylender is licensed or unlicensed by looking for the following signs:
- The company name is on the signage of the establishment.
- The office or website displays a valid license. In Singapore, money lending is strictly regulated. Government licenses are required for providing cash advances. Furthermore, exorbitant interest rates are prohibited, nothing over 4%.
- You can also check if its permit has been suspended or revoked before engaging its products and services by visiting the Ministry of Law’s Licensed Moneylenders Directory.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
- Interest Rates. The interest rates of a loan should be the first thing you look at. Generally, low-interest rates are good. Shop around to find the lowest interest rates.
- Loan Principal. Think about the exact amount you need when applying for a loan. Make sure you can repay the loan each month. Consider how much income is left after deducting your regular, monthly expenses, such as bills, groceries, and utilities.
- Fees and Total Loan Cost. Determine the total cost of the loan, which is the loan amount plus interest and any other fees that may be associated with the loan. Think about whether the loan amount is something worth borrowing for.
- Terms of the Contract and Repayment. Both you and the lender are legally bound by any contract you make, so it’s a good idea to carefully review the loan terms. Review the contract carefully, and discuss any circumstances that may affect repayment with your lender.
- How It Affects Your Credit Score. Always keep your credit health in the best shape. Your credit score can be improved by making on-time payments, but doing the opposite can damage it.
How Can 365 Credit Solutions Help You?
365 Credit Solutions is a licensed money lender that offers reliable and efficient services to get you the money you need. A substantial number of reviews on Google give it 5 stars for its variety of loan options and fast loan process!
Need a loan while in Choa Chu Kang? 365 Credit Solutions is the best money lender in Singapore to help you out with your financing needs! Choa Chu Kang Personal Loan offers loan packages that best suit your financial situation. Check them out today!
Contact us and apply for a loan at our website www.365credit.com.sg!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Moneylender By Location
Ready to Apply?
Fill out this form and we will get back to you within 3 working hours