Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan East Coast
Sports, entertainment, dining, and sporting activities all converge at East Coast Park, which attracts seven million locals and tourists each year.
The 15-kilometre stretch of beach is a magnet for cyclists, rollerbladers, and those who prefer offshore and aquatic activities. The action really heats up at Xtreme SkatePark, where adrenaline junkies can get their fix.
It’s a great place to just sit back and relax too, with no shortage of restaurants, bars and cafes along the beaches to sip on a cocktail or grab a bite, so if you’re short on cash, it’s worth checking a local moneylender in the area.
How to Choose the Best Moneylender Near Me?
You should always consider the following factors when choosing a moneylender:
- Credibility and Reputation. Firstly, you should check the Ministry of Law’s Registry of Moneylenders to see if the moneylender is credible. After that, you should check their online reputation to learn how they treat their customers and deal with their offers.
- Interest Rates. Licensed moneylenders are prohibited by law from charging interest rates above 4%. Interest rates below that can vary widely between lenders. For loan packages, it is generally recommended to opt for the lowest interest rate.
- Loan Repayment Terms. Even though emergencies are unpredictable, they can have a significant impact on your finances. A great lender knows to give its customers wiggle room. Try to find a lender that will negotiate terms with you rather than pressure you into repayment when times get tough.
- Application Process. Lenders often offer online applications, and some can even guarantee approval within an hour. When looking for a lender, consider that you want the process to be as hassle-free as possible.
How to Apply for a Loan?
Step 1: Determine the amount. Calculate the amount you need. Make sure you don’t borrow more than you can pay back.
Step 2: Check the requirements. Learn what requirements and eligibility you need to meet before applying for a loan.
For example, to be eligible for personal loans you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum monthly income of S$1,500 for citizens and permanent residents; S$2,000 for foreigners
You must also submit:
- Proof of income and employment
- Proof of residence
- SingPass to log in to CPF, IRAS, and HDB websites
If you are a foreigner, you must submit:
- Work permit
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- Proof of income
- SingPass to log in to IRAS
Step 3: Submit Application. You must submit your application to your chosen moneylender.
Step 4: Read the terms & conditions. Make sure you thoroughly read and negotiate the terms of any contract before signing it.
How Can 365 Credit Solutions Help You?
365 Credit Solutions is a licensed moneylender offering reliable and efficient solutions to get you the money you need. It has a variety of loan options and a fast loan process, with a considerable amount of 5-star reviews on Google!
If you’re near East Coast in need of a personal loan in Singapore, look no further than 365 Credit Solutions! Licensed Money Lender East Coast can provide you with loan packages that best suit your financial situation. Check us out today!
Contact us and apply for a loan at our website www.365credit.com.sg!
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Licensed Moneylender By Location
Ready to Apply?
Fill out this form and we will get back to you within 3 working hours