Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
Jurong East is an interesting mix of idyllic residential town and tourist hotspot situated on the west of Singapore. With plenty of shopping malls, botanic gardens and museums jostling for space amongst residential buildings, this charming neighborhood has plenty to offer for everyone, both locals and foreigners alike, for customers and business owners to trade with.
The neighborhood is also a great place for any entrepreneur seeking to start up their own businesses to capitalize on the influx and growth around the area.
You can ride the growth of Jurong East in order to establish a business of your own.
If you don’t have the money to start a business, you can get a business loan to help you get started. Meanwhile, if you want to add to the capital of your existing business, a business loan from 365 Credit Solutions is your friend.
365 Credit Solutions Business Loan
365 Credit Solutions business loan offers the best loan for entrepreneurs that you can take if you are looking to add to the capital of your already existing business on the thriving Jurong East.
You can apply for a business loan regardless of the loan amount that you want. You are welcome to apply for a small business loan to finance a new expenditure, or a full SME loan if you need the money to fund a larger venture.
How to apply for a Business Loan?
Before you apply for a business loan with 365 Credit Solutions, make sure that you are aware of the following requirements to avoid wasting time in applying for a loan that you are not qualified for.
- The business should be in operation for at least a year.
- Minimum turnover of $60,000 a year.
- Business registered and operating within Singapore.
What documents to prepare for Business Loan Application?
There is also some paperwork that 365 Credit Solution requires, listed as below. Please visit their business loan page here for a complete breakdown of the requirements.
- All directors / partner NRIC
- Recent Information Report (business profile) from the Accounting & Corporate
- Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income Tax Assessment Notice (both personal and company)
- Recent financial statement
- Recent invoices or business contracts
- Recent utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6 months bank statements
- List of assets owned by the company, directors and partners (if any)
- Singpass (to download IRAS NOA)
Regardless of whether you are going to take out a loan to fund your business, or for the establishment of your business, we recommend you to get your loans from 365 Credit Solutions, the leading Licensed Money Lender Jurong East.
Visit their website to learn more about the types of loans that they offer and their requirements, or contact them at 6222 5500.
List of Licensed Money Lender Near Me
Ready to Apply?
Fill out this form and we will get back to you within 3 working hours