Outram Park is an oasis of museums, galleries, restaurants, and shopping destinations. Exploring the food scene here could be a challenge for first-time visitors. Sure there are many cafes around to grab a bite. But for a truly unique food experience, here’s a round-up of must-try food spots not to miss.
Humpback is a casual dining place in Outram where you can enjoy fresh seafood. A raved attraction here is the oyster happy hour which happens from 5 pm to 8 pm, except Mondays. Try four types of oysters for only S$3 each during this 3-hour special. Other plates to love are the Lobster Roll, Crab Croquettes, and Lemon and Scampi Spaghetti.
Address: 18-20 Bukit Pasoh Rd, Singapore 089834
- Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Sundays, 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
2. The Guild
The Guild is a great place to unwind after a long and tiring day tour in Outram Park. You’ll find an eclectic mix of Western dishes like Buffalo Wings, Salisbury Steaks, and Fried Frog Legs. After this, you can have a drink or two at their beautiful circular bar, where you can relax and try different unique draft beer flavors.
Address: 55 Keong Saik Rd., #01-01, Singapore 089158
- Mondays and Sundays, 4:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m
- Tuesdays to Saturdays, 4:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m
3. Wine & Chef
Wine & Chef is another talked-about food destination in Outram. Uniquely, the food here consists of innovative modern Italian dishes with an Asian twist. The Pan Seared Foie Gras, Scallop Capellini, and Pork Roulade. Remarkably, they have over 140 boutique wine collections, and you can get a glass starting at S$7 up.
Address: 7 Keong Saik Rd., Singapore 089115
- Tuesdays to Sundays, 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sundays (Closed)
4. The Populus
The Populus is a gastro-cafe that is styled after modern cafes in Australia. The food here features a good mix of flavors in hearty portions. Some must-dry dishes include Grain Bowls, Heirloom Rendang Donburi, and Seafood Linguini with Boston Lobster. Coffee and meals are Instagrammably pretty too!
Address: 146 Neil Rd, Singapore 088875
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Sundays, 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays to Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
5. Butcher Boy
Butcher Boy is an Asian-inspired modern bar and grill that offers excellent food and a quiet escape from the city’s bustles. Premium dishes you should not miss are the Roast Beef Short Rib and Warm Chili Crab Fried Bun. They also have a good assortment of sides and salads to jazz up the dining experience.
Address: 21 Keong Saik Rd., Singapore 089128
- Wednesdays and Saturdays, 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Thursdays and Fridays, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Sundays, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays)
Need fast cash today? We are a trusted licensed moneylender near Outram Park that provides fast cash loans. Visit our office to check more options or fill up our quick form online to get a free loan quote today.